If the metaverse concept matures into reality, it will change the way we have known social interaction. However, the question remains. The world of tomorrow is about metaverses, and Woonkly wants to integrate every one of them into its Metasocial Network to generate a giant interactive directory that connects the real world and the metaverse.
Woonkly.com, the blockchain-based platform, is building a social layer for the metaverse, run by NFTs and IPFS. Let’s take a look at how Woonkly intends to take the metaverse and NFTs to the mainstream, keeping in line with the principles of decentralization.
Nurturing an Interactive Metasocial blockchain Layer
Despite the massive NFT rage, many creators find it difficult to tokenize their work into NFTs. Even if they manage to, most of these collections fade into oblivion a few days after launching. Part of the problem can be attributed to the limited access to NFT platforms and the financial and technical barriers. The stringent vetting process followed by some NFT marketplaces is also to blame. And the lack of well-defined systems to promote NFT collections.
With Woonkly.com, content creators can have profiles from avatars on the metaverse, connecting that avatar to the real player profile and organizing all its possessions on the metaverse. Users can also do cross decentralized advertising with brands or artists worldwide. These are only a few of the Woonkly.com goals for next year.
How does Woonkly address the challenges of the NFT marketplaces?
- Woonkly is decentralized. This essentially means algorithms would be in charge of the social media platform instead of people. It will be immune to political, religious, and social biases.
- Here, the creator has full authority over the content and his royalties. No prying eyes and plagiarism.
- The platform is open to all, regardless of their technical know-how. Anybody can create an NFT on Woonkly in just a few clicks just by connecting a wallet.
- All the content uploaded on the platform — music, images, videos, audios, and text — is automatically converted to NFTs and decentralized to IPFS (Interplanetary file system). Creators can then either sell or auction them as they prefer.
- Even after an NFT is sold, a predefined percentage of the future sales is automatically paid to the creator as royalty.
- Woonkly is working to organize all the existing and future metaverses, brands, games, influencers, and gamers to create a worldwide social interactive directory.
Talent and Skills Capitalized
Woonkly reimagines the metaverse in a decentralized prism. It offers an interactive platform where content creators and enthusiasts can come together and support each other. The token of the platform is named Woonkly Power (WOOP), has around 100,000,000 market cap and its price has increased more than 35% in the last week. The token can be bought on several exchanges like xt.com or gate.io. For additional information about Woonkly, please visit their website.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored press release. Always do your research before buying any cryptocurrency.
The post Woonkly.com Unveiled: A Decentralized Metasocial Network appeared first on NullTX.
Source: null tx